LayOuts/Tags created with my kits.

Thursday, December 11, 2008




How awesome is this? A whole bunch of us designers have come together to give you a HUGE gift! There are so many designers taking part in this blog train that it would be nearly impossible to list them all here with links. So, I'll just give you the main site where all of them are located and you can go to all of them from there. I'm sorry I don't have them all listed, but as I said, the list is LONG!!!





Anyway, below is my part of the train, which can be downloaded>
Papers
Elements 01
Elements 02

You can find the list of designers HERE



Remember to head back to http://christmasaroundtheworldkit.blogspot.com/ to get all the rest of the goodies. And Please leave me (and the other designers) a comment, it really does make us smile :)

Until Next time!

Happy Scrapping

Moon


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your generosity in offering your part of this amazing kit. Love the color pallette! THANK YOU.

SassyDesignz said...

Thank you so much its beautiful

Deenie said...

This is a lovely kit and I think those are the first Christmas Crackers I have seen! I remember those so well! Thank you and have a very Merry Christmas :)

ScrappinTutNut said...

Thanks so much :) Merry Christmas

Sandy said...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful kit and Merry Christmas to you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for your awesome contribution! Merry Christmas!

Vicki said...

Thanks so much!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kittenb said...

Thank You

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing your part of CATW....it's beautiful!! :)

Ladye said...

Thank you so much for sharing and a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for your generosity in sharing this awesome kit. I especially love the crackers! Merry Christmas!

TerriK said...

thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us.

Michele said...

Thank you! I really, really like that chubby alpha set! Very cute!

Janet said...

Thank you for sharing your talent

roman said...

Thanks for all the goodies! Merry Christmas!