LayOuts/Tags created with my kits.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Long time, news and a kit

I know, it's been forever since I've made any kind of post here. Sorry about that. I'm a terrible blogger. However, I do have a new kit in the store. It's called "Christmas Season" and you can find it by clicking on the previews below. The elements and papers are seperate this time.




Or just go here: Sweet And Sassy DigiScrappers

I have also added some new LayOuts to the slide above. The CT do some amazing work!
Also, I am taking part in 3 different blog trains. All 3 go live sometime this month, so keep watching for them, I'm sure you will love all the freebies!
Until next time
Happy Scrapping
Moon




2 comments:

Devid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devid said...

I love Moonlight Episodes. My Sister given me a wonderful Surprise on new year .As she gave me a qualitative source to watch moonlight episodes.I really enjoyed the Show.