LayOuts/Tags created with my kits.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Finished moving!

Wow, what couple months! I never knew how much junk we actually had. I've managed to get the new house mostly organized. Down to just 1 room (my bedroom that became the catch all LOL). It took a full month to get Internet hooked up due to a long, long string of storms than came through our area. Then, just 3 days after we got hooked up we had this bad storm and the cable lines got struck by lightning. It took out the modem, cable box, home theater and the TV. Thankfully the theater and TV are both still under warranty and the cable company replaced the modem and cable box. Just waiting on the repair company for the others.

Anyway, I'm working on some new scraps. Got a new CU overlay set up at the store, you can check that out HERE. I'm also working on some other sets to add to that one.

Until next time.
Moon

No comments: